Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Neostrata Self Tanning.

I purchased this online from Canada a couple of weeks ago, because the reviews I read were all very positive & it has a high rating on makeupalley. I was really hard to hunt down.. and I haven't done much research, but is this stuff discontinued?? Anyway, I finally received it in the mail today & I'm so excited to try it out tonight!

I purchased the Sunsation Insta-Tan for the Face Mousse (Dark) because I am always on the lookout for a good facial self tanner. Sun Labs spray is the only self tanner I've used on my face that gives me a deep, even color and doesn't break me out. I'm crossing my fingers it won't break me out.



Has anyone tried this or other Neostrata self tanning products? What do you think of them?

I'll have a full review and additional info about the brand later in the week.

Neostrata Self Tanning. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online