Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

That's where you'll find me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Junk Clothing Striped Crop Tee - Lee's Hi-cheeky Short - Rubi Lace Tights - Sleepy Face

On Eliza's beloved balcony again (taken by the lovely girl herself too), with a slightly dazed expression that's usually a result of drinking too much lemon tea before I go to bed - the fact that I know that weirds me out a little :) It could also be because I haven't touched anything distantly related to makeup in the past 2 weeks for reasons unknown (this is about to change for the better). Either way, apologies that I look slightly off the planet :p

I'm yet to figure out how exactly the fabric on this Junk Clothing is logically possible (and this observation of mine isn't done any justice in these shots) - the white stripes are actually the prettiest lace, and yet there are no seams between them. Either way, I'm in love with the boxy cut and the ever-so-slight sheerness that makes the cold more (known fact that sheer + sunlight = :O).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hope you've all had a fantastic week - with a very well-deserved weekend, I'll say. And can I just say: this year is flying by ridiculously fast... please do slow down...

P.S. Only one more day to enter the giveaway! So get clicking!

*love*

xx

That's where you'll find me. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online