Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

ASOSian.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Felt Floppy Hat - Peter Pan Collar Chiffon Pleat Dress - Tan Leather Rucksack - Lector Fringe Low Boot - OPI love - Classic Retro Sunglasses -

I have been spending a ridiculous amount of online window shopping time on ASOS lately, so I thought it would only be fair to make you all feel my extended-wishlist-pain :) Notice I pulled out the Artline to make stressful shopping more lighthearted. Super handy discount codes also soften this slightly though (excuses excuses).

At the moment (if you haven't noticed already), I'm very much loving a mix of childish cuts (baby doll) and grandma accessories (om nom nom hat).

Does anyone else find that as soon as you can't have something, you want it more? Bane of my online shopping life. Which isn't that huge to begin with.

I promise I won't compose my next post in the middle of the night (having just consumed about a litre of water... so humid...)

P.S. who's been following my intermittent tweets and Bloglovin'?

*love*

xx

ASOSian. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online