Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

La-la-lanvin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The jump-out element in Lanvin x H&M, for me, was the perfect asymmetry. That Mr Alber Elbaz was able to draw on technical imbalance, and then even that out with intense colours, was definitely an artistic eye-popper!

It's probably every remotely-style-aware-Australian's greatest gift and curse that H&M hasn't (yet) graced us with its presence. Gift because every H&M piece you bring home from that trip around Europe (cough) is instantly amazing by default. Curse because we don't have access to Alber's creative genius. So, instead of waiting in line for my 15 minutes of sprinting madly around an H&M store, I sit and write about it (but a big thank you to the lovely Miss Jennifer Cassel who sent these through for me to get jealous over!).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I realise that I am getting in a little after the hype and mad dash for chiffons and Natasha Poly, but I think my appreciation for the pieces is more genuine now that there isn't as much forced bias. Moving on - it made sense in my head.

I could have posted the incredible cheekboned and beautifully lit campaign shots, but these illustrations are actually the most adorable things I have ever seen and I can't understand why they haven't been reblogged more than this! I think they capture the intended girly humour and wink-over-the-shoulder so well.

And aside - oh how I would die to wear the red mushroom dress just once.

P.S. Just got home from 100 squared launch at the new Pitt St Westfield! Some fun photos are on their way :)

P.P.S. and an outfit post! I swear!

*love*

xx

La-la-lanvin. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online