Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Pocket week.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought I'd pull together some images I've taken over the past week and a bit to show you a little of what's been going on aside from my intermittent blogging. I was meant to show you all what I wore to dinner tonight, but I'm about to fall over from sleepiness... partially because we got our exam results back in NSW yesterday and today! How little numbers on paper cause such whirlwinds of discussion and activity, I'll never know. Nonetheless, I'm happy :) though I still haven't decided what I want to do with myself next year.

Procrastination time!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Standing on a lane in Paddington
2. Pretty flowers for failed Summer weather
3. Facehunter, Yvan Rodic, post-Espresso
4. Designer Amy Kaehne's super cute labels
5. Jelly in an ice bowl made by my brother
6. Designer Amy Kaehne
7. Sue-Ann's (stylestalker) amazeballs vintage Chanel
8. Serious shopping to be done


What have we all been up to this week? Don't forget that you have one more day to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!

*love*

xx

Pocket week. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online