Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Akrans clarity.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Penny Anne Backless Lace Dress - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Clutch - TOPSHOP Wisteria Wedges

I've been wearing this beautiful Penny Anne dress a lot more than you've seen on the blog - such perfect breathing space and floaty lace that bodes well for the hottest Summer of all time... apparently (this currently looks to be lies - it's been horribly overcast for the past couple of days). Never mind - at least there pretty mottled sunlight when I snapped these!

Penny Anne really is the sweetest label out - vintage edge helped along by my favourite Covet clutch, girly helped along by the invincible TOPSHOP wedges. No really. They won't break no matter how hard a stomp to loud music (I should probably stop trying).

What do you all think of my hair? Though it required two pairs of hands the first time round, I managed it on my own when I got home today, so you'll be seeing this way more often than what's healthy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I like to think my borderline-lensflaring is a little Camilla Akrans. Keep dreaming, Margaret.

And thanks to all of you for entering the Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!! I'll be choosing the winner over the weekend (sooo many wishlists to look at!) and I'll be announcing the lucky winner early next week :) And never fear - another giveaway is always near!

P.S. I would just like to announce my in-denial stance on the end of 2010. I don't understand how it went so fast.

*love*

xx

Akrans clarity. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online