Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Rose-coloured glasses.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nothing mindblowingly spectacular today except that we got caught in the torrential rain and ended up looking like drenched waif children at the train station (haha... ha) with assorted flora woven into our hair - don't ask. Maybe I look better as a rose-garlanded drowned rat?

My darling girl Katie is over tonight and we're going a bit crazy crazy. The only way with fun times.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not superhuman though - I still got stabbed by thorns while making this bad boy. It died about an hour after I snapped these.

I would like to put a self-ban on low-contrast, Summery coloured photos.

I would also like to announce that I am completely unprepared for Christmas.

That will be all.

*love*

xx

Rose-coloured glasses. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online