Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

When I was your age.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another little photo diary for you all, pulled together from snaps I've taken over the past couple of weeks!

  1. My failed attempts at getting my Sprocket Rocket negatives onto my computer (I gave up on scanners and tried snapping them) actually turned out some insane photos. This one's my new desktop image :)
  2. Stylestalker sequinned mirage
  3. Pancakes on the Rocks gluttony with friends on a weeknight dinner. I promise we split it four ways.
  4. Nighttime roaming
  5. Velvet curtains at OneTeaspoon Crown St (more on that later)
  6. Sunsoaking before Sydney weather went downhill
  7. Ok so maybe we split two of them four ways...
  8. Cross-shaped bruises
Just a taste of what's been happening, and what's to come! A Valentines Day giveaway tomorrow :) get excited!!

*love*

xx

When I was your age. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online