Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

My Face Today: Testing out Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation!

I received a message on formspring a few days ago asking if I've tried Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation & what my thoughts were about it. Well, I actually haven't tried any Laura Mercier products, but decided to give myself an excuse to go to Sephora and pick up a sample of the foundation. I didn't do any prior research of what my shade would be, but with a little swatching, I decided on Bamboo Beige, which seems to be a pretty good NC30 match. The Sales Associate gave me a pretty nice sample that should last me a full week, possibly more. Today is my first day wearing it, and so far I think it's great. It actually seems like a spinning image of MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation. I'll give you a full review on it soon!
Sample of Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - Bamboo Beige
I used my Dior Crush Glow palette (I posted about here) for today's look, and I've actually been using it just about every day as my "go-to" product. It's just so convenient that all of the shades go so well together and the palette is fairly small and lightweight. I actually think I'm going to start investing more in Dior quints rather than any other brand of shadows. Although I love MAC, I'm over the obsession of owning so many eye shadows. I just don't use them enough, with the exception of a small handful.

Face:  
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream as a base (2nd day trying this out)
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Conealer in medium under my eyes
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige applied with my Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder to set my foundation
Bare Escentuals Well Rested applied lightly under my eyes
MAC Dainty Mineralized Blush
MAC Golden Bronzer

Brows:
MAKE UP FOREVER Brow Corrector in Medium
MAC Brow Set in Girl/Boy

Eyes:
Dior Crush Glow Quint (Taupe in crease, copper brown in crease and outer v, gold on lid, frosted pink by the tearducts and blended into the beginning of lower lashline, copper brown all the way across lower lashline)
Nars Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (deepened my lower and upper lashline)
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
Dollar Tree False Lashes (cut in half - seen in this post)

Lips:
MAC Subculture Lipliner
MAC Shygirl Lipstick
Nars Chihuahua Lipgloss

Oh! Also you may notice I'm sporting a little colour, which I've been lacking lately. I purchased Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint to use daily on my face. Day two, and no breakouts.. so I'm being very hopeful! A review for it coming up soon...

My Face Today: Testing out Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online