Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Week 3: Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel! + Photos!

Wow, can't believe a week has already flown by and I'm posting week 3! I was pretty consistent this week and applied the Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment to my eyelashes all 7 days before going to sleep. Here are my lashes this week...


Like last week, I mentioned that I see lots of new growth, which I am continuing to see in week 3. As far as length goes, my lashes are definitely longer than they were when I started using this, but I can't tell for sure if they are longer than the previous week. What I notice the most, other than the length, is how much fuller my lashes look.

I don't feel the need to wear false lashes at all like I use to, but I noticed when I have worn false lashes (I always wear the strip cut in half and applied at the outer corner of my lashline, to extend the shape of my eyes), my natural lashes blend in so much better with the false lashes. Before when I would wear them, I would always have to use a base to lengthen my lashes to match the length of the falsies. I don't need a base anymore! I also have been using less coats of mascara, because my lashes are more prominent now. Another thing, because I have side swept bangs, my bangs sometimes "sit" on my lashes on my right eye, and it's not good for the condition of my lashes. Many times, the results with mascara on my right eye aren't as good as my left eye, and they also would appear shorter and stubbier. Both eyes seem to match now.

Overall, I'm still very happy with the results of this product as a lash conditioner and probably have one more week until I'm done with the tube. 

View Week 1 here & Week 2 here.

Week 3: Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel! + Photos! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online