Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

me and my dinner

IMG_6944-horz-horzIMG_6912-horzHi! As some of you guessed, it`s my new sunnies in the box! They`re from Karen Walker. I really love them. My jewellery: leather wristband, silver bracelet from glitter, ebay ring, elisabeth and james leaf ring, and fashionology clawring.

This is my delicious dinner tonight. Even though I`m home alone, I do enjoy my own company and often make myself a nice dinner. Atleast in the weekends, when I got plenty of time on my hands.

It`s a potatosalad, and here goes the recipe if someone would like to try it out:

  • Ruccola salad
  • Small potetoes
  • Scampi
  • Koriander
  • Onions
  • Red pepper (paprika)
  • Garlic
  • Chili (to make it hot, but still it`s kinda sweet)
  • Lemonjuice
  • Olive Oil
  • Crema de baslilico with that sundried tomato flavour. (for that sweet taste)
  • sweet chili sauce
  • sundried cranberries
  • parmegianno cheese (sometimes)

Just boil up your potetoes, and use the amount of them you think you need. Then cool them down before mixing the salad togehter. Then add layers of layers with all these ingrediens. What I enjoy with cooking is that I never use mesurements, I kinda do it on my feeling. haha. Wich can end up with disaster, but also that special extra taste. Be careful with the chilli, I often chop up one, and spread it around after I`ve put all of the other ingredients. I also use 1-2 slices of garlic wich I often mix with the olive oil and pour on top after all is mixed together. ( Not so much, just until you get that glossy look.) Only a little bit lemonjuice. maybe, 1 big table spoon, the same amount of the basilicosauce and the sweet chili sauce.

I also had a glass (or two) of spanish cava, wich I think taste really good with this salad..

Now I`m off to my bed..sleep tight all of you!

 

xx T

me and my dinner Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online