Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Don`t be shy // get up and dance

image

Amazingly cool hairstyle via Sodanish
image imageharleynewyorkhermes
via Fashion Falsehood and jaimemoncarre
Luxury designer brand Hermès has teamed up with French store Collette in the launch of it's youthful new Jaime mon carré (I love my scarf) campaign. 
The new website www.jaimemoncarre.com features Hermès scarfs on young hot fashionstas in their natural environment. Which is a far (but appreciated) cry from the usual highly stylised editorial look books featuring six foot supermodels playing polo or sitting atop of elephants.
You select your desired fashion capital city and are presented with a bunch of "it" girls and their interviews answering questions like "What would be your own scarf print?". There's also a cool feature where you can see up close the different scarfs the girls are wearing and learn how to tie different knots. All this is told by Miann  from Fashion Falsehood, and you can read more about it in her blog.

I found this very VERY inspirational. DEFINITLY a GO SEE. And speaking of inspiration. CAN YOU BELIEVE THE BAG ON THE FINAL PHOTO. I DID JUST DIE A LITTLE.

imageimage
new berskha campaign via Little Plastic Horses
image image image
Vilsbøl de Arce via CFW and My Wonder Place
Details: turbans, illouminous skin AND cuffs to kill for.

image image image image image image
American Retro via copenhagen fashionweek
I just wanted to stop by and thank you guys for your amazing comments lately! I love when It`s lively in here!
These are the matters that made my heart jump a little extra.

I can`t tell how happy I`m for getting my shoulder-cutout denimshirt and dress when I see these creations from American Retro. Also I need to figure out the whereabouts of my old fanel-shirt.
Stay tuned, happy faces!
xx T

Don`t be shy // get up and dance Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online