Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Revlon Just Enough Buff & Smoked Peach + Wet n Wild Pink Suga Lipstick Swatches!

While I was running a quick errand last night at CVS, I took a quick stroll though the cosmetic aisle. I saw that Revlon had a new display with a bunch of new colors and right away I picked up the lipstick with the name "Smoked Peach #013". If you all don't know me by now, I love my peaches and corals :) Anyways, Revlon was buy 1 get one 50% off so I picked up "Just Enough Buff # 613". I think Just Enough Buff is a common lipstick that many people own, like Revlon Nude Attitude... but it never really appealed to me till last night. Also, I've been meaning to do a contouring tutorial which involves a very dark shade of foundation and a very light. Somehow, I lost the light concealer stick I was using before.. so I went over to Wet n Wild and grabbed a couple of concealers in the shades "Light" & "Light Medium". I also ended up getting one of their lipsticks I haven't seen before (It says new shade anyway..) called "Pink Suga #900B".








(Sorry for the not so great swatches..)

Wet n Wild Pink Suga - I don't think the name pink sugar properly suits this lipstick. I didn't find it to be very pink as I found it to be muted, warm peach. It is very pigmented & you only need a couple of swipes for full coverage. It has a matte finish. I could see it drying out my lips, so I would recommend a lip gloss in addition to the lipstick or a lip balm. If you love peaches, I'm sure you'll love this color.

Revlon Just Enough Buff - This lipstick is a little on the sheer side but you can build more coverage with more swipes. It applies smoothly.. kind of like a MAC Lustre and dries to a semi-shiny satin. The color is beautiful. It's a warm, peach pink with bright pink luster. It almost remind me of my HG MAC Shygirl. I'm sure I'll be wearing this lipstick very often. I found the formula to be somewhat dry and will most likely be using a gloss with it.

Revlon Smoked Peach - Wow this is a bright lipstick. haha It's a bright, warm pinkish coral. It is very pigmented and has a matte finish. This lipstick reminds me of a cross between MAC Vegas Volt and MAC Morange. I really like this color.. but I'm sure I'll only be wearing it once in a while. I'm not very daring with bright lipsticks ;)

I haven't tried the concealers yet, but just keep in mind.. they look much darker in the tube than they did on my skin. Light is slightly warmer than Light-medium.. both colors look almost identical.

Do you own any of these colors? What are your thoughts?

Revlon Just Enough Buff & Smoked Peach + Wet n Wild Pink Suga Lipstick Swatches! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online