Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

I was the Turkey all along.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Somedays Lovin' Printed Lace-up Back Tee - Vintage Cut-offs - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedge - Vintage Satchel - Floppy Straw Hat - Cristiana Bracelets

To start with, I feel stupid posting photos where I look generally contrived and bored (sorry - no crazy faces today :D), but Katie (who lent her expert photography hand here) captured some super awesome lighting which I thoroughly enjoyed. So here are something somethings from our adventure today (our sleepover has somehow become extended over about 5 days...).

For visiting busking friends, Boost Juice and discussing meaningless dilemmas (e.g. the fact that babies' eyes take up half their heads...) - the perfectly eye-popping print marbled print of this pretty piece of Somedays Lovin'. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it. Conclusion: perfect to live in over Summer, and hope I don't get an interesting zig-zag tan on my back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

And you must appreciate the awesomeness of the back (200m on in a shady lane...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A friend asked why I insisted on always having holes on the back of my tops and dresses. Don't doubt the awesome.

P.S. I completely forgot to announce that the winner of the $100 Westfield Gift Card! Drum drum drum drum drum...

Mon from Mon is Me

Congratulations girly!

*love*

xx

I was the Turkey all along. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online